03 June 2010

Indie Literary Market this Saturday in Toronto

Our Meet the Presses gang has organized a second Indie Literary Market, happening this Saturday at Clinton's back room in Toronto. One nifty feature this time around will be a sort of "build-your-own-anthology," where you can collect anthology pages from the tables you visit and then have your personalized collection bound on your way out the door. I'll be there with my Proper Tales table, and two new publications:

HARDSCRABBLE 2: the new issue of my poetry magazine contains great poems by Kostas Anagnapoulos, George Bowering, Laura Farina, Jason Heroux, Leigh Nash and Ron Padgett. I know I'm biased, but this is my favourite litmag.

NEW PRODUCTS, by Loren Goodman. You may have read Loren's book Famous Americans, and/or you might have read his poems in the first issue of HARDSCRABBLE. Loren's an amazing American poet, and I'm honoured and giddy to be doing a substantial chapbook of his new poems. His stuff is stark-raving crazy and brilliant.

If you can't make it to the Indie Literary Market, you can order either of these for $5 + shipping ($1 Canada; $2 U.S.; $3 elsewhere). Write me at hardscrabble [at] bell [dot] net.

Here's the skinny on this Saturday's Market:



Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home