13 November 2008

Calgary on Sunday and Lethbridge on Monday!

It's been an incredibly busy period. Working with the Meet the Presses collective to get our project off the ground, three amazing visits last week to Camille Martin's Canadian Short Story classes at Ryerson U, sorting out the 2009 poetry list for Mansfield Press, and working steadily on a couple of big freelance jobs.

This weekend, though, I'm heading west. Reading on Sunday night in Calgary:



On Monday, I'm heading down to Lethbridge, where I'll be reading at the Roundstreet Café at 7:15 pm for Most Vocal. So far, I believe it's just me on the bill.

Gonna be reading from Dead Cars in Managua and I Cut My Finger, plus some new stuff.

Come see me!

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home