01 December 2005

The Fictitious Reading Series

Kate Sutherland and I are starting up a new reading series. It will feature only fiction. I don't think there's such a series elsewhere in Toronto. It's poetry, poetry, poetry, poetry. So I'm excited about this new venture. And I certainly hope the fiction people come out to support it. Hell, and the poetry people too. It's gonna be good.

Here are the details about the inaugural event:

THE FICTITIOUS READING SERIES

featuring

HAROLD JOHNSON (Back Track, Thistledown Press)

and

HEATHER BIRRELL (I know you are but what am I?, Coach House Books)

Sunday, December 4, 7:30 pm

This Ain't the Rosedale Library (upstairs gallery)
483 Church Street, Toronto (just below Wellesley)

Admission: PWYC

Hosted by me and Kate

In the new year, The Fictitious Reading Series will take place the last Sunday of every month, at a location soon to be disclosed. (Just gotta get the confirmation by the owner.) We've got some great stuff planned. Please come out this Sunday!

Over and out.

1 Comments:

At December 03, 2005 11:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great series name.
love it.
wish i was within walking distance...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home