06 May 2011

New venue for ECW launch party next week!

OK, so mere hours after the ECW Spring Literary Party was announced a few weeks back, the venue closed down. The party was quickly relocated, over to the brilliantly named No One Writes to the Colonel (I guess they didn't want the word Cholera in their name) on College Street.

Have I already griped enough about getting to read for only three minutes? Probably not. Don't forget, for a modest fee I will also come and do a reading in your living room.

Here's the updated poster for the launch of my novel Snowball, Dragonfly, Jew, plus books by several other esteemed writers who ECW is publishing this season:



Over and out.

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2011 7:41 am , Anonymous Steph said...

I wish I was closer to TO and not working so I could come to the party! Have a wonderful time. Maybe you'll end up getting to read longer than 3 minutes, too. Who knows?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home